Saturday, December 4, 2010

Leighton?s still singing!

Leighton1202.jpg She was featured on last year?s hit pop song ?Good Girls Go Bad? and even contributed a tune to the new Country Strong soundtrack, but Leighton Meester will soon shine on her own with a long-awaited debut album. The actress, who stars as an aspiring country singer in her upcoming film alongside Gwyneth Paltrow, is actively working on her music career. ?I?m still writing, and I?m working with a band. I?m going to start performing again soon,? she tells In Touch. What can we expect from the Gossip Girl star?s record, which was initially expected to be released this year? ?It?s a different sound, because I?ve been going through a lot this year,? Leighton, who recently split from longtime boyfriend Sebastian Stan, adds. ?I?m in no rush. I want it to be perfect!?

Jessica Paré Alexis Bledel Lucy Liu Mila Kunis Paige Butcher

No comments:

Post a Comment