Thursday, September 30, 2010

In Touch Exclusive:Bristol Palin, "I really connect with (Teen Mom's) Maci"

Bristol0929.jpg
No doubt about it, life for a single teen mom is tough. But facing the hardships of young motherhood under the glare of the spotlight is an altogether unique challenge. Luckily, 19-year-old celebrity pals Bristol Palin, currently competing on Dancing With the Stars, and Maci Bookout, star of MTV?s reality show Teen Mom, are taking on parenting as a pair. ?I feel like Maci and I have the same situation,? Bristol exclusively tells In Touch. The young mom to 21-month-old Tripp first met Maci at the Candie?s Foundation Event to Prevent teen pregnancy in NYC this summer where, says Bristol, ?We talked about experiences we?ve shared.?

Months later, the teens are still in close contact. ?The other day, I saw an episode of Teen Mom, and then I texted her, saying, ?Oh my gosh, I totally went through that exact same thing!?? says Bristol, who adds that ?the show doesn?t glamorize teen pregnancy; it?s the raw truth [of ] how difficult it really is.?

Genelle Frenoy Claudette Ortiz Natasha Bedingfield Lindsay Lohan Diane Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment