Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kyle Massey talks DWTS and weight loss!

Kyle1119.jpg
"I've just changed everything," Kyle Massey told In Touch at a Nike store event in Santa Monica on November 19. "When your body's used to just working every day, seven days a week, your body just gets into a rhythm. It's going to be harder to stop the rhythm.? As for the much-anticipated Dancing With the Stars finale on Monday, Kyle is eager to hit the floor. "I'm not nervous! I'm excited! I'm just ready to go do it. I think the worst part about this show is that it makes you wait!" As for who is going to win, Kyle says it can be anyone. "It?s all about who dances best on the night. This is a dance competition. Whoever dances best Monday night will win the show."

Tessie Santiago Daniella Alonso Tatiana Zavialova Monica Potter Joanne Montanez

No comments:

Post a Comment