Sunday, November 28, 2010

Michael Brea Admits to Killing "Demon" Inside Mother, Provides Chilling Details of Crime


Actor Michael Brea gave a chilling interview to The New York Daily News today.

The small-time thespian, who was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly killing his mother with a three-foot sword, opened up to the newspaper and said "I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her."

Michael Brea Pic

Before ending the life of 55-year old Yannick Brea, Michael said a number of visions gave him no choice.

"I was sleeping in my bedroom. God came above my bed and reached his arm to me. I said, 'God, is my time on earth over?' I heard a voice say, 'Yes Michael, today is your last day.'"

The actor also said a  man put a curse on him at Prince Hall Masonic Temple in Harlem and that strangers came up to him on a subway ride to Brooklyn:

"I felt like Neo from The Matrix. I began hearing voices and feeling powerful. They were asking about the difference between mom and mother. It was a sign."

Brea went on to detail Tuesday evening: he arrived home in Prospect Heights and hugged his mom because "I knew I would never see her again." He subsequently entered his bedroom and lit candles before putting a dagger and a ceremonial Freemason sword by his side.

When he went into the kitchen, he claims Yannick "had the voice of the demon. I opened the door with the dagger at my side and the sword. I asked, 'Do you believe in God?' She said, 'No, Michael no,' and began screaming. I began slashing her like this," the actor outlined, while slamming his right hand down in a violent hacking motion.

"I didn't want to kill her right away," he said. "I wanted to give her time to get right with God... I just kept cutting her. No one could stop me. I was doing the work of God."

When police arrived on the scene, there was blood everywhere and Yannick was on her knees in the bathroom. Brea stood with the sword in one hand and Masonic Bible in the other.

He says he has no remorse over the crime.

Victoria Beckham Brody Dalle April Scott Monica Bellucci Amber Heard

No comments:

Post a Comment